Tuesday, November 4, 2008

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!!!

I was so lucky to go to the Atlanta concert last Wednesday then I turned around and went to the Charlotte concert the next night. I snuck up front and sat 10th row the entire concert.

The boys made an appearance in the middle of the arena and walked right passed me to get back on stage!!! Joey touched my hand ( I will never wash it again) he he.


They sang all of their greatest hits, some of my favorites, like "Please Don't Go Girl, The Right Stuff, I'll Be Loving You Forever, and of course Hanging Tough". They also played a lot of their new stuff that even Scott likes. ( yes I said even Scott likes). They played for 3 hours straight and it was amazing!! I can't wait to see them again.

Joey McIntyre, he was my first Boston Blue-Eyed heart throb, before Scott came into my life.



NKOTB RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





4 comments:

Gigi Pov said...

Oh I sooo have to show my sister your blog. She loved that like you do! Glad you had such a great time. Mommies need to have fun too! hugs Gigi

The Russells said...

I am so glad you got to go!!! Fun!

Stephanie said...

omg ur so lucky you went to see them.....new kids on the block are amazing.

Craft said...

These are soooo cute. The girls are really growing. I am a first time visitor of your site. Hope that you didn't show the New Kids your dance that we made up. Wow do you remember that! Love, Your Aunt Sonja