.JPG)
I had such a wonderful birthday! It started on Saturday when my buddy Dana surprised me after a massage for a weekend visit. We had pedicures and lot's of fun just hanging out. Then Scott and Dana pulled together this surprise birthday day party!
.JPG)
.JPG)
It's hard to pull a surprise over on me so I was floored when the door bell rang and then rang again, and again. I didn't really catch on to it being a party until everyone got there.
.JPG)
Good food and good times had by all. Thank you to everyone for thinking of me. It really meant a lot. To top it all off Scott took me to the movies and a happy meal on Monday. Can't beat that!! I had such a great weekend.
.JPG)
This picture of Campbell was so cute I had to share it.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY! : )
Happy Birthday Misty!
Hi Misty!, Happy belated b-day. I am so glad we seen you guys by the the pool yestersday too!. I love these pics of the kids soooo cute!
Post a Comment